Creating Your Message: A Seven-Part Series
Over the next few weeks, the Mr. Media Training Blog will teach you how to create effective and powerful messages for virtually any media interview.
Whatever you do, don’t just read these articles!
Instead, open a new Microsoft Word document and begin crafting your messages as we go.
At the end of the series, you’ll have three messages and numerous message supports (stories, stats, and sound bites) you can begin using in your media interviews immediately.
As an extra incentive, I’ll review the messages you come up with for free. When this series ends, send your completed messages and message supports to Contact-at-MrMediaTraining.com. (Here comes the disclaimer: limited to the first five e-mailers; batteries not included; tax, title and license extra.)
- Part One: Why Have a Message?
- Part Two: Creating Your Messages
- Part Three: Aligning Your Messages With Your Audience
- Part Four: Telling Powerful Stories
- Part Five: Don’t Use Numbers – Use Social Statistics
- Part Six: Preparing Sizzling Sound Bites
- Part Seven: Preparing For The Interview